If you make jigsaw puzzles, or simply love to assemble them, Jigsaw Junkie is interested in your contributions to our website.
Jigsaw Puzzle Artists & Manufacturers:
Get the word out about your puzzles. We are interested in the following:
- Puzzle Maker/artist interviews — Tell us how you do your job and why. See examples here.
- Puzzle News — Let us know about your upcoming/new releases so we can do a feature article about them.
- Puzzle & Brand Reviews — If you’d like to have us review your puzzles, please email a list or digital catalog to email@example.com. We will let you know which puzzles we have reviewers onboard for, and where to send them. You are not guaranteed a positive review, only an honest one.
- Questions or suggestions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jigsaw Puzzle Fans:
- We are building up a small group of regular puzzle reviewers who are dependable. If you become a regular reviewer for us, you may receive free puzzles for evaluation. Good photographs are key.
- We also accept feature articles about puzzles. How do you assemble puzzles? What is your puzzling space like? How do you store your collection? Do you have a favorite artist/series? Do you have specific memories of puzzling? Please note that any submissions may or may not be chosen for print on the website at the sole discretion of the blog owner.
- If you’re interested, contact me at email@example.com
Jane @ Jigsaw Junkie